EduCare (Child Education Plan)
- EduCareis a plan that allows you to save for your child’s education via easy payments of affordable premiums. Its flexible terms allow you to decide how much, how often and for how long you wish to save.
- In the event of death, the premium on the policy will be paid by the company till the maturity of the policy.
- In addition, the company will pay 1% of the Sum assured every month from the date of event till maturity. This will provide financial assistance to your family.
- On completion of the term the sum assured shall be paid out to you.
- ‘Waiver of premium’ benefit is inbuilt with this plan. All the future premiums will be paid by Orient Insurance PJSC in the event of death or establishment of the Permanent Total Disability of the Life Assured.
You also have an option of selecting the below additional benefits at a nominal additional premium:
Advantages for you
- Accidental Death Benefit: The nominated beneficiary will receive double the Sum Assured only if Accidental Death Benefit Sum Assured is equal to Basic Sum Assured
- Permanent Total Disability (Accident & Sickness): The policy holder/ the nominated beneficiary will receive the Sum Assured subject to a maximum Sum Assured of Permanent Total Disability
- Permanent Partial Disability: The policy holder/ the nominated beneficiary will receive Sum Assured subject to a maximum Sum Assured of Permanent Partial Disability
- Passive War Risk: The nominated beneficiary will receive the Sum Assured value due to an unfortunate death of the Policy holder in case a passive war is declared, subject to a maximum sum assured of Passive War Risk.
- Anywhere, anytime! Worldwide coverage with benefits payable in any country
- The policy can be owned by an individual only
- Option to take multiple policies
- Choice of Policy terms: 5 to 30 years
- Choice of payment frequencies: Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Annual
- Policy currency available: AED & USD only
- Payment modes: Credit card, or Cheque
- Hassle free Medical underwriting
- Third-party payments allowed
- Reinstatement is possible within 24 months without any penalty
- Early withdrawals allowed after the 2nd policy year
- Minimum Age at Entry: 18 Years
- Maximum Age at Entry: 65 Years
- Maximum Age at Maturity: 70 Years
- Valid UAE/ GCC Visa