FutureInvest is an investment cum insurance Policy which helps to save for future needs like:
Eligibility for cover
- RetirementPlanning: Helps in planning to accumulate a portion of savings over a period of time and the corpus amount is made available to the Policyholder at maturity for purchasing an immediate annuity plan.
- Child Education: Aims at providing financial support for expenses related to children like education, marriage etc.
- Wealth Creation: Helps in accumulating wealth over time which will help the Policyholder beat the rising costs by offering return on investment.
- Health Solutions: Keeping in mind the rising medical expenses, this Policy allows the Policyholder to claim for health related expenses. It also takes care of the Policyholders health insurance charges.
Key Features & Benefits
- Minimum age at entry: New born
- Maximum age at entry: 84 years
- Maturity age : 101 years
- Minimum Sum Assured : USD 5,000 (Primary Life)
- Maximum Sum Assured : USD 5 Million (Primary Life)
- Joint life Cover Sum Assured : Primary Life as per above Limits; Secondary Life fixed at 25% of Primary Life
- 2 Premium Payment options available:
- Equal to Plan Term
- Limited Payment Options are available for 3, 5, 7 years and above
- Feature of Individual and Joint life coverage available (Permitted secondary life relations in Joint Life: spouse, mother, father, son, daughter, grand-father, grand-daughter, sister, brother)
- Choice of payment frequencies: Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Annual
- Policy currency available: AED & USD only
- Worldwide coverage
- Maturity Benefit - 100% Fund Value at Maturity + Free extended Death Benefit + Free extended Critical Illness Benefit (if originally opted) + FREE extended Hospital Cash Benefit (if originally opted)
- Death Benefit - This benefit is payable in case of death due to any cause up to the sum covered - Option A or B
- Option A (Inclusive) - Sum Assured or value of units (whichever is higher)
- Option B (Exclusive) - Sum Assured plus value of units
In Built Rider:
- Passive war Risk: Death Benefit is extended to include Passive War Risks free of cost Accidental Death Benefit: On death of the Life Assured due to an accident, the Beneficiary will receive an additional Sum Assured
Click here for Optional Benefits