FutureInvest is an investment cum insurance Policy which helps to save for future needs like:
Eligibility for cover
- RetirementPlanning: Helps in planning to accumulate a portion of savings over a period of time and the corpus amount is made available to the Policyholder at maturity for purchasing an immediate annuity plan.
- Child Education: Aims at providing financial support for expenses related to children like education, marriage etc.
- Wealth Creation: Helps in accumulating wealth over time which will help the Policyholder beat the rising costs by offering return on investment.
- Health Solutions: Keeping in mind the rising medical expenses, this Policy allows the Policyholder to claim for health related expenses. It also takes care of the Policyholders health insurance charges.
Key Features & Benefits
- Minimum age at entry: New born
- Maximum age at entry: 84 years
- Maturity age : 101 years
- Minimum Sum Assured : USD 5,000 (Primary Life)
- Maximum Sum Assured : USD 5 Million (Primary Life)
- Joint life Cover Sum Assured : Primary Life as per above Limits; Secondary Life fixed at 25% of Primary Life
- 2 Premium Payment options available:
- Equal to Plan Term
- Limited Payment Options are available for 3, 5, 7 years and above
- Feature of Individual and Joint life coverage available (Permitted secondary life relations in Joint Life: spouse, mother, father, son, daughter, grand-father, grand-daughter, sister, brother)
- Choice of payment frequencies: Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Annual
- Policy currency available: AED & USD only
- Worldwide coverage
- Maturity Benefit - 100% Fund Value at Maturity + Free extended Death Benefit + Free extended Critical Illness Benefit (if originally opted) + FREE extended Hospital Cash Benefit (if originally opted)
- Death Benefit - This benefit is payable in case of death due to any cause up to the sum covered - Option A or B
- Option A (Inclusive) - Sum Assured or value of units (whichever is higher)
- Option B (Exclusive) - Sum Assured plus value of units
In Built Rider:
- Passive war Risk: Death Benefit is extended to include Passive War Risks free of cost Accidental Death Benefit: On death of the Life Assured due to an accident, the Beneficiary will receive an additional Sum Assured
- Permanent Total Disability (Accident) : In the event of total and permanent disability due to Accident, the Life Assured will receive the Sum Assured
- Permanent Total Disability (Accident and Sickness) : In the event of total and permanent disability (due to Accident and/or Sickness), the Life Assured will receive the Sum Assured.
Note: Policy holder may opt for Permanent Total Disability (Accident) or Permanent Total Disability (Accident and Sickness)
- Guaranteed Installment Benefit : In case of Death of the Primary Life Assured, all the premiums payable during the remaining Premium Paying period shall be paid by the Company. This benefit is extended to cover Permanent total disability of Primary Life due to Accident, if PTD (A) rider is opted and permanent total disability of Primary Life due to Accident and/or Sickness if PTD (A&S) rider is opted
- Critical Illness : Provides a lump sum amount on diagnosis of any of the 6 critical illnesses covered under this Policy
- Terminal Illness : Provides a lump sum in the event of diagnosis of an advanced or rapidly progressing illness wherein the life expectancy is no greater than 12 months. This benefit terminates 24 months prior to the date of maturity of the Policy
- Family Income Benefit : On death of the Primary Life Assured, the Beneficiary will receive monthly allowance for the amount and period as selected under this rider.
- In case of a joint Life Policy, this benefit will be paid to the Secondary Life.
- In case of a Single Life Policy, this benefit will be paid to the Beneficiary
- Hospital Cash Benefit : USD 50 to USD 500 per day for a maximum period of 30 days per Policy year covered in the event of accident and/or sickness requiring Hospitalization. The benefit is paid out upon hospitalization subject to qualification of 3 days and subject to a waiting period of 90 days from the date of issuance or last re-instatement of the Policy.